Welcome to The Little B
The Little B has always been one of Sale’s best loved family run independent locals.
Here at The B we want to become the best of the best in Sale and surrounding areas by gaining a reputation for being food and service led whilst providing a warm and friendly welcome with a homely atmosphere.
With a full refurbishment, new Chef and new menus there is definitely a buzz back at The B.
You will find The Little B located in Brooklands just a short stroll from Sale Town Center and Brooklands Metrolink.Read about us
The Little B’s menu showcases British classics to suit everybody which you can enjoy in our stunning dining rooms.
Our freshly cooked homemade food is locally sourced and served daily – Monday to Saturday 12 noon till 8.00pm and Sunday 12 noon till 7.00pm.
On Sunday you can choose from a variety of different meats including Beef, Turkey or Pork from our delicious Sunday Roast Dinner, which is served with the finest seasonal vegetables Cheshire has to offer.
View our Main Menu
What’s On at The B
- We will be showing all rugby games throughout the Six Nations.Read More »
- David Bowie tribute act – Saturday 27th Feb. Entry fee is £5.00 and all proceeds on the door will go to Cancer Research UK.Read More »
- Catch of the day, Fish, chips and homemade mushy peas for two. Just £11.95 all day. Why not add a bottle of Ponte Prosecco? Only £13.95 from 6-8pm.Read More »
- We show all England games and most Man United games live.Read More »
- Live Music every Saturday Night.Read More »
- Live music every Sunday.Read More »
MondayNoon - 11pm
TuesdayNoon - 11pm
WednesdayNoon - 11pm
ThursdayNoon - 12am
FridayNoon - 12am
SaturdayNoon - 12am
SundayNoon - 11pm