The Little B is a traditional British community pub situated in the heart of Brooklands, Sale. It is family run by Steve, Ann, Claire, Elizabeth and Amanda. We offer a wide variety of draught beers, wines and spirits for your enjoyment along with a selection of soft drinks.
The Little B is famous for its friendly atmosphere and helpful staff that will cater to your every need. Whether you want to have something to eat or enjoy a drink, the ‘B’ is a welcoming place to relax and enjoy yourself with friends or family.
We serve a variety of homemade traditional dishes prepared on site. Where possible we have sourced our produce locally. We aim to change our Menu regularly so keep an eye on the website for any updates. We are also able to cater for special dietary requirements, please feel free to ask.
We cater for all special occasions such as: Birthdays, Christenings, Reunions and Funerals etc… We have a choice of hot and cold Buffet menus which you can locate in the Menu section on this site. Reserving an area for all occasions is free of charge; just let us know dates and times!!!
Since moving to Sale from Bolton in 2007, the family have tried to make The Little B a pub that people of all ages can come to and enjoy. We hope that everyone who visits enjoys themselves as much as we all do working here.
Steve, Ann, Claire, Elizabeth and Amanda
What’s On at The B
- We will be showing all rugby games throughout the Six Nations.Read More »
- David Bowie tribute act – Saturday 27th Feb. Entry fee is £5.00 and all proceeds on the door will go to Cancer Research UK.Read More »
- Catch of the day, Fish, chips and homemade mushy peas for two. Just £11.95 all day. Why not add a bottle of Ponte Prosecco? Only £13.95 from 6-8pm.Read More »
- We show all England games and most Man United games live.Read More »
- Live Music every Saturday Night.Read More »
- Live music every Sunday.Read More »
MondayNoon - 11pm
TuesdayNoon - 11pm
WednesdayNoon - 11pm
ThursdayNoon - 12am
FridayNoon - 12am
SaturdayNoon - 12am
SundayNoon - 11pm